A highly technical midlayer top ideal for cold-weather training, climbing or skiing, the Descender Hybrid Jacket is a hybrid-construction midlayer that uses strategically-zoned insulation for warmth and protection where you need it most.
Features & details
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and protection
- Channeled fleece for temperature regulationCorespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeve construction for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 69cm / 27¼", Size M
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Layer: Mid Layers
- Product weight Medium = 400 g / 14.1 oz
#Actual Colors may vary
Fabric & care
Fabric content Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA®. Panels: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
Care Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Fit & sizing
Model measurements Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
Slim Fit - A snug, close-to-body fit for low-bulk layering.