The 200 Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe is versatile, go-anywhere shirt made from breathable 100% merino wool jersey.
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 69.3cm based on size M
- Layer Base Layers
- Style #104375
- Product weight: Medium = 220 g / 7.76 oz
Fabric & care
- Fabric content: 100% Merino Wool
- Fabric weight: 200 Lightweight
Care Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Fit & sizing
Model measurements Height: 5'9" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 63.5cm. She is wearing size S
Slim Fit - A snug, close-to-body fit for low-bulk layering.
Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
This is made with 100% merino.
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, this product is made with 100% pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness to create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.
Regulates body temperature
What makes it an Oasis?
Icebreaker Oasis base layers are what Icebreaker famous for. These best-sellers are designed to contour the body and will easily flex with you, allowing maximum movement, whatever the activity. Not too heavy, not too light, the Oasis is made from 100% merino midweight jersey, making them your go to base layers for year-round layering and everyday comfort. Enjoy the natural benefits of merino, including odour resistance and temperature regulation, keeping you warm whilst not overheating.