CONTACK-D35 is a clean, odourless and environmentally friendly insect repellent spray for application on arms and open skin area.
- A simple defense against biting and disease carrying insects.
- ingredient : synthetic amino acid (chemical name IR 3535 (Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate or EBAAP).
- Practically harmless to human and animals.
- Approved and classified as a bio-pesticide by US EPA, this repellent is also recommended by the CDC and WHO as safe to use for protection against attack by disease carrying insects.
- Repellent strength lasting up to 8 hours with each treatment.
- It works by interfering with the insects breathing system.
- Effectiveness confirmed many times over the years with excellent safety record for adult, children, animals and the environment at the same time.
- According to the US EPA, the health risks are minimal to nonexistent. There has never been any serious health issue recorded since the chemical was introduced for application on open skin for the past 20 years in Europe and Asia.
- Apply directly on the skin. Never spray on your face.
- Although not believed to be toxic if ingested, you should still keep away from food and food preparation areas.
- Effective repellent against a variety of insect including mosquito, tick, etc.
- In the EU, the repellent is now one of the effective synthetic insect repellents to be included in the positive list and for which no age restrictions apply, meaning it can be used in good conscience for children.
- Safe for adults and children.
- In an unlikely case of prolong skin irritation, wash away with water.
DIRECTION Spray directly over your arms and rub over with your palm. Spray some on your palm and rub over your neck and other exposed skin.
PRECAUTION Keep away from the reach of young children. Do not spray near mouth, eyes and food.