Designed as an active alpine midlayer for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Men’s Helix Long Sleeve Zip Hood combines sustainable materials with a technical design.
Features & details
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ panels at front and back for core warmth and protection
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Snug fitting protective hood
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Strategically placed terry fabric for ventilation and range of motion
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 79.5cm/31¼", Size L
- Layer: Outer Layers
- Product weight Large = 570 g / 20.1 oz
#Actual Colors may vary
Fabric & care
Fabric content Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Polyester/38% Merino Wool/16% LYCRA® Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool
Care Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Fit & sizing
Regular Fit - Neither snug nor loose - this garment can be worn solo or over other layers.