An indispensable alpine midlayer designed with stretchy, body-mapped merino wool, the Quantum Long Sleeve Zip Hood provides essential insulation and intelligent breathability for technical mountain climbs, ski tours and other high-output adventures.
Designed with Icebreaker BodyFitZONE™ merino-blend fabric, the Quantum features anatomically body-mapped panels of Icebreaker stretchy merino terry fabric for heat retention, with merino eyelet mesh in key areas for ample ventilation when you’re moving fast.
The form-fitting hood adds additional warmth and fits under your climbing or skiing helmet. Underarm gussets allow for added range of motion when you’re planting your ski pole or reaching for the next hold, while flatlock stitching and forward-set side seams eliminate chafing. Zippered hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket keep your small essentials secure.
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Fitted hood for warmth and protection
- Reflective center front zip for visibility in low light
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Ragland sleeve construction for mobility
- Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Zippered chest pocket with media cord port
- Zippered hand pockets
- Center back length: 76.6cm/30¼", size L
- Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logos
- LAYER: Mid Layers
- BEST FOR: Training, Adventure
- BENEFITS: Warmth, breathability, stretch, odor resistance, comfort
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 527.5g / 18.6 oz
#Actual Colors may vary
Fabric & care
Fabric content: Body: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA®
FABRIC WEIGHT: 260 Midweight
CARE: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Fit & sizing
MODEL: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
What is Merino?
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, the pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.