A stretchy technical top with strategically zoned fabrics for active comfort and temperature regulation, the Comet Long Sleeve Crewe is a highly functional layer for moving fast in chilly conditions.
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Reflective for visibility in low light
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation
- Raglan sleeve construction with bonded seams prevent chafing
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- LAYER: First Layers
- BEST FOR: Training, Adventure
- BENEFITS: Warmth, breathability, stretch, odor resistance, comfort
- Style 102656
Color Alp Char
#Actual Colors may vary
Fabric & care
Fabric content: Body: 82% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
FABRIC WEIGHT: 150 Ultralight
CARE: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Fit & sizing
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, this product is made with 100% pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness to create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.