A versatile collared shirt for year-round style, the nature dye Solace Short Sleeve Polo features cool-lite™ fabric and is dyed using natural plant pigments.
- Naturally dyed using an 65% reduction in water usage compared to traditional dyeing methods
- cool-lite™ fabric for comfort in warm to hot conditions
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Polo neckline with 3 button placket
- Set-in sleeve construction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 77cm/30" size L
- Layer First Layers
- Style: #105182
- Product weight Large = 162 g / 5.71 oz
- Fabric content 52% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL™, 13% Nylon
- Fabric weight 130 Featherweight
Fit & sizing
What's your size? See our Size Guide
Slim Fit - A snug, close-to-body fit for low-bulk layering.
Like nature, the color of this garment is imperfect and will fade naturally. We recommend a cold machine-wash with like colors before wear and line dry in shade.
Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
This product is dyed in a natural hue that will naturally evolve and fade over time, adding depth and authenticity for a lived-in aesthetic. The renewable plant pigments used are sourced from sustainable crops and applied with a non-toxic adherent in a cold-water process. The dyeing uses 65% less water than traditional methods.