Featuring luxuriously soft, extra-ultrafine 15.5 micron merino fibers, the Merino Long Sleeve Roll Neck will keep you warm and comfortable on the coldest of days.
- Exceptionally soft and luxurious 15.5 micron merino fibers that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- High neck for added protection
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Extended sleeves to fingerless mitten with thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Forward set side seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Layer Base Layers
- Product weight Large = 320 g
- Fabric content 100% Merino Wool
- Fabric weight 300 Heavyweight
- Merino fiber micron 15.5µ
Fit & sizing
Key product measurements: High Point Shoulder to Hem = 70.3cm (based on size M)
Slim Fit - A snug, close-to-body fit for low-bulk layering.
Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
What’s unique about the Merino Roll Neck?
The pinnacle of icebreaker base layer offering, the Merino Long Sleeve Roll Neck is icebreaker softest, warmest, and most luxurious 100% merino base layer. Extra-ultrafine 15.5 micron merino fibers feel luxurious and silky-soft. It’s made from icebreaker heaviest weight interlock jersey fabric that is knitted together so that the smooth side of the jersey is the same on the outside as on the inside, making it feel extra soft, plush, and premium next-to-skin. Featuring thumb loops for ease of putting on a jacket and a high neck that can be worn to cover your face during the harshest conditions, the Merino Roll Neck will keep you warm on the coldest of days out on the slopes.