A technical hooded insulator designed for outdoor pursuits where you need both warmth and lightweight packability, the Hyperia Hooded Jacket is an alpine essential. It sheds wind and light precipitation when conditions change unexpectedly and is easily packable into included stuff sack.
Features & details
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Snug fitting protective hood
- Packable into included stuff sack
- Center back length: 77.9cm/30¾", Size L
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Layer: Outer Layers
- Product weight Large = 580 g / 20.4 oz
#Actual Colors may vary
Fabric & care
Fabric content Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 180gm MerinoLoft™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
Care Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Fit & sizing
Model measurements Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Regular Fit - Neither snug nor loose - this garment can be worn solo or over other layers.