A cold-weather stand-by with insulating warmth inspired by nature, the Collingwood 3/4 Hooded Jacket features Icebreaker MerinoLoft™ insulation for frigid winter weather around town or abroad.
- MerinoLoft™: A natural cruelty-free merino wool insulation that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio and is machine-washable
- Merino lining - regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Durable water repellent finish - for light rain protection
- Internal sleeve cuffs
- Zippered hand and interior chest pocket
- Layer : Outer Layers
- Style #104888
- Product weight Medium = 810 g / 28.57 oz
Fabric & Care
Fabric content Face: 100% Polyester, Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide, Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool
Care Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Fit & sizing
Model measurements Height: 181cm / 5'11". Waist: 61cm / 24". Louise is wearing size Small.
Fit : Relaxed fit ~ Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
What is MerinoLoft™?
- Changing weather or changing activities.
- Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLoft™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio