A toasty and technical hooded Jacket designed for climbing, skiing and other mountain adventures where you need both warmth and lightweight packability, the Hyperia Hooded Jacket is an alpine essential with a flattering feminine fit.
Features & details
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Snug fitting protective hood
- Packable into included stuff sack
- Center back length: 707cm / 27", Size M
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Layer: Outer Layers
- Product weight Medium = 510 g / 17.9 oz
#Actual Colors may vary
Fabric & care
Fabric content Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 180gm MerinoLoft™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
Care Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Fit & sizing
MODEL: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Regular Fit - Neither snug nor loose - this garment can be worn solo or over other layers.