A warm and lofty women’s knee-length winter jacket insulated with Icebreaker MerinoLOFT™ merino insulation with recycled content, the Stratus X ¾ Hooded Jacket has an insulated hood, flattering full-zip casual style and zoned quilting for efficient warmth and thermal regulation.
Features & details
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation
- Adjustable hood with drawcord
- Metaluxe vislon center front 2-way zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Set-in sleeve construction for mobility
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Metaluxe zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Center back length: 96.8cm/38", Size M
- Layer: Outer Layers
- Product weight Medium = 890 g / 31.3 oz
- Style: #103909
#Actual colors may vary
Fabric & care
Fabric content Face: 100% Polyester Fill: 180gm MerinoLoft™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
Fabric weight 180 Ultralight
Care Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Fit & sizing
Model measurements Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Regular Fit - Neither snug nor loose - this garment can be worn solo or over other layers.