Featuring an unmatched combination of warmth, lightweight packability and protection that’s crucial for alpine pursuits like climbing, skiing and trekking, the Hyperia Lite Jacket offers technical performance with natural merino insulation.
The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air shell features a DWR finish that sheds variable conditions. Inside is the innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled).
MerinoLOFT retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable everywhere from local rock climbs to backcountry hut trips. Zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re moving with a pack and the jacket stows in its internal pocket for premium packability.
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric adds durability and protection from wind and light rain
- Waterproofed reverse coil zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Waterproofed zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Compressible into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 70.8cm / 28", Size M
- Icebreaker screen print logo
- Layer Outer Layers
- Style #103926
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 340g / 11.9 oz
Fabric & care
Fabric content Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 100gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
Care Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Fit & sizing
MODEL: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
What's your size? See our Size Guide
Regular Fit - Neither snug nor loose - this garment can be worn solo or over other layers.
What is MerinoLoft™?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLoft™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio