The Alpine Thermo Bottle has been strategically engineered with an inner chamber surrounded by a very thin vacuum. Construction of this kind creates a barrier to restrict heat transfer via conduction and convection.
- In order to reduce radiant heat loss, the inner chamber is copper plated to reflect heat back into your tasty beverage.
- The injected insulation in cap has limit heat loss from the top of the bottle.
- In the harsh conditions of alpine surroundings, weight and ease of use become very important. Weight is minimized by optimizing the thickness of the inner chamber via a process called metal spinning.
- This thermos is also very simple to open thanks to the use of “grippy” silicone accents and the uniquely designed hexagon shaped cap. A turn of 180 degrees is all that is required to open the bottle and begin decanting.
- The Alpine Thermo Bottle has been carefully crafted with many subtle design features to facilitate its use in the toughest conditions.
- Material: Body：（outer）SUS304 Stainless Steel / （inner）SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Outer Cap：Polypropylene
- Base Cover：Silicone
- Cup Cover：Silicone
- Inner Cap：Polypropylene
- Weight: 240g
- Color: RED (RD), MEADOW GREEN (MDGN), GUNMETAL (GM)
- Size: (Diameter X Height) ∅7.0 X 18.5cm
- Capacity: 0.35L
- Heat Resistance: (Inner Cap) 100 degree Celsius / (Outer Cap) 100 degree Celsius / (Seal) 150 degree Celsius
- Cold Resistance: (Inner Cap) -20 degree Celsius / (Outer Cap) -20 degree Celsius / (Seal) -40 degree Celsius
Start. 95 4
6 hours 74 10
24 hours 46 14
※ Temperature unit: Celcius
※ At room temperature of 18-22 degree celsius.
※ Testing was conducted in a controlled environment by measuring the temperature of the water inside a full bottle at the times specifies above.
Alpine Thermo Bottle 0.5L receives OutDoor Industry Award
During award ceremony (July 13, 2016) at the OutDoor Show, mont-bell's Alpine Thermo Bottle 0.5L received the OutDoor Industry Award. OutDoor Show is one of the world's largest international outdoor and sporting goods trade shows, and takes place in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
Alpine Thermo Bottle