Versatility and comfort is the name of the game when it comes to tackling the challenges of the backcountry in an alpine setting. The CLIMAPRO™ 200 Pants are superb whether enjoying a peaceful snowshoe, gliding the AT skis through a secret stash of powder, or quite possibly perfect for a lightning fast cool weather mountain ascent. The durable, yet air permeable soft shell fabric provides all day comfort and mobility without completely sacrificing resistance to wind and light precipitation. Cut to allow for seasonal layering these pants are a cool to cold weather workhorse.
- Material: CLIMAPRO™ 2-way stretch Polyester face / Laminated micro-fleece lining / 210-denier Ballistic® Nylon/Edge guard
- Weight: 384g
- Color: GUNMETAL (GM)
- Size: XS, M, L, XL (See Sizing Guide)
- Elasticized waist with integrated web belt
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets
- 1 zippered back pockets & 1 zippered thigh pocket
- Articulated knees
- 40cm ankle zips for easy "on & off"
- Standard DWR treatment
- USE PRESS CLOTH
- RE-SHAPE TO DRY IN SHADE
- AVOID USING FABRIC SOFTENER