Calling all Foldie Owner. This 3-hour course will help you carry out basic tasks to keep your bicycle in good running condition. Through See, Touch & Do, you will practice the taught task on your own machine.
What you need to attend the course:
(1) Your Foldie
(2) Tyre lever set
(3) Mini pump to inflate tyre
(4) Multi tool (minimally 4,5,6mm allen key, one Philips #2 and one Flat screwdriver)
(5) 1pc inner tube matching the size of your wheel
You can order and purchase the items if you do not have them.
Some tasks that you'll learn:
(1) Remove & Reinstall wheels from the frame
(2) Change inner tube or tyre
(3) Eliminate brake pad rub
(4) Adjust derailleur for smooth shifting
(5) Lubricating essentials points
Cost: $150 per person
Max size per session: 4
Instructor: Mr Bryan Pok
Venue: Space 4 Us 333A Orchard Road #02-22/23 Mandarin Gallery S238897
Next Date/Time: 16 Apr, 25 Apr, 28 Apr /10am - 1pm
Payment: PayNow UEN 200901895M
Contact us at 96287591 for enquiries/ send payment receipt.