The Birdiepal Octagon is at minimum as robust as the Birdiepal Outdoor — known as the strongest trekking umbrella worldwide — and at the same time significantly lighter with only about 300 grams (10.58 oz).
- Innovative and extremely strong 8-corner fiberglass shaft.
- Flexible and nearly unbreakable high-density fiberglass ribs
- New developed safety runner with pin-spring System — cannot be twised and no pinching of fingers anymore
- New lightweight and tear resistant Polyamid fabric with woven pattern — with Teflon® treatment for high water repellence - soil-resisting.
- Double stitched seams between the panels of the canopy
- Safety tips with thread abrasion protection, 100% fixed on the ribs
- Lightweight and comfortable high-density EVA hardfoam handle with grooves ensures a dry feeling on the handle when wet.
- The sleeve case with net is easy to fold and is also very lightweight. With adjustable shoulder straps with non-slip effect so that the umbrella can also be carried on the back.
- Diameter: 96cm, Length: 66cm