Being extremely soft, stretchy, and air permeable these lightweight fleece pieces are ideal for most outdoor pursuits. CHAMEECE™ garments are low profile thermal layers, making them a versatile component in any clothing system.
- Material: Chameece (100% Polyester)
- Weight: 245g
- Color: BLACK (BK), BLUE (BL) BLUE GREEN (BGN), ROYAL BLUE (RBL)
- Size: S, M, L, XL (See our Sizing Guide)
- Style #1114432
#Actual size & color may vary
- 1 zippered chest pocket
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Slant-tec cuffs
- Fabric weight: 160g/㎡
A flap protects your chin and face from direct contact with the zipper.
Spiral Slant-Tec Cuff
A unique seamline allows the cuff to stretch when pulled up to your forearm, delivering extra comfort.
About the material: CHAMEECE
Chameece fleece is knitted using very thin (less than 1 denier), micropolyester yarns. Like its namesake, the soft leather from the chamois antelope, tightly woven Chameece fleece has a napped surface for luxurious softness. Weighing only 5.4 ounces per square yard, Chameece is very light. In addition, products made from Chameece are quick drying, wind blocking, warm and durable.
Due to the unique fabric features (high loft & ultra fine fibers), small individual fibers or fleece fluff may accumulate with friction. In such cases, removal can be achieved with a lint brush.
- Machine wash / Cold / Gentle or delicate
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry / Normal / Low heat
- Usually added to line or drip dry / Dry away from direct sunlight
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean
- Wet cleaning / Normal process
- WASH SEPARATELY