Enjoy the soft touch of high-quality, medium weight cotton that only gets more comfortable the more you wash it. Blended from thick yarn to deliver long-lasting use that holds its shape over time.
- Material: PEAR SKIN COTTON® (100% cotton)
- Weight: 152g
- Color: IVORY (IV), NAVY (NV)
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL (See our Sizing Guide)
- Holds its shape over time and offers long-lasting use
- Stitch-bound seams enhance durability on the collar
- The print is made with air-permeable ink to maintain the fabric's breathability
- Provides protection from harmful UV rays
- Style #2104773
#Actual colors may vary
About the material: Pear Skin Cotton
PEAR SKIN COTTON is making use of hollow-spun yarn by spinning short and fat cotton fiber in the air. By knitting this yarn, refreshing fitness can be expected by touching the skin as points without giving touch of entanglement. It fits to the skin like just after the washing and due to voluminous touch in good shape you can enjoy comfortability for long time.
UV Cut helps UV exposure
Blocks more than 90% of UV radiation
UV Cut is the percentage of UVA / UVB radiation that a fabric blocks from reaching your skin. UV Cut is affected by fabric color, weave/knit, and material. We base our testing standards on white fabric, generally the least effective. Even our light-colored fabrics block more than 90%of UV radiation, offering a way to reduce exposure. Use sunscreen and other methods to further increase protection. (Exceptions may apply to mesh fabrics.)
**UV Cut is NOT the same as UPF, which measures how much UVA / UVB a fabric allows to reach your skin. These are NOT equivalent ratings and use different testing methods.
- DO NOT RUB THE PRINT WHEN WET
- DO NOT IRON ON PRINT
- USE PRESS CLOTH