Shipping Policy for ResMed AirMini Set
Free shipping is offered for ResMed AirMini Set across Singapore. Shipping charges will be applied at checkout for shipping to other countries. Please contact us if you have problems in the shipping. Economy / Surface Shipping does not provide tracking and can take from 4 to 12 weeks for delivery.
1. The ResMed AirMini Set warranty the set shall be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase for the period specified below.
- Mask systems (including mask frame, cushion, headgear and tubing) – excluding single-use devices : 90 days
- Accessories – excluding single-use devices : 90 days
- CPAP device data modules : 1 year
- CPAP device oximeter adapters : 1 year
- Humidifiers and humidifier water tubs (reusable) : 1 year
- CPAP devices (including integrated humidifiers and external power supply units) : 2 years
- In order to receive Warranty Repair, bring the receipt and the AirMini Set to X-Boundaries. The receipt must be presented at the time of claim.
- Repair is only possible if the product fails under conditions of normal use.
- X-Boundaries will repair or replace, at its option, the defective product or any of its components.
- Remedies: The sole remedy is limited to replacement of defective parts, components or accessories of those with equal or greater value at the sole discretion of X-Boundaries. X-Boundaries may or may not approve warranty services to be carried out by a 3rd party, however this needs to be confirmed and approved by X-Boundaries in writing prior to any warranty services being done. Any costs associated with services for warranties that are not confirmed and approved by X-Boundaries prior to work being done will be the customer's sole responsibility to cover.
- The limited warranty is extended to the first end-user purchaser only. It is not transferable.
3. Warranty Exclusions.
This warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to:
- User negligence, abuse, improper usage or care.
- Repairs carried out by any service organisation that has not been expressly authorised by ResMed to perform such repairs
- Natural wear and fatigue.
- Cosmetic damage.
- Improper care and maintenance of the product.
- Not using your AirMini machine as directed by your physician or
4. This warranty guarantees Warranty Repair for the length of the warranty and as described by the warranty terms and conditions. This warranty does not give you any legal rights.
5. Delivery Cost
You are responsible for all costs and risk of loss associated with the delivery of warranted goods to X-Boundaries for warranty repair or replacement, and X-Boundaries will hold the responsible for all costs and risk of loss associated with the return delivery of repaired or replaced products to you (only applicable if delivery is in Singapore).