The Alpine Thermo Bottle has been strategically engineered with an inner chamber surrounded by a very thin vacuum. Construction of this kind creates a barrier to restrict heat transfer via conduction and convection. In order to reduce radiant heat loss, the inner chamber is copper plated to reflect heat back into your tasty beverage.
Additionally, the cap insulation has limited the heat loss from the top of the bottle. In the harsh conditions of alpine surroundings, weight and ease of use become very important. The weight is minimized via optimizing the thickness of the inner chamber on a process called metal spinning.
This thermos is also very simple to open thanks to the use of “grippy” silicone accents and the uniquely designed hexagon shaped cap. A turn of 180 degrees is all that is required to open the bottle and begin decanting. The Alpine Thermo Bottle has been carefully crafted with many subtle design features to facilitate its use in the toughest conditions. One thing is for certain, this is a piece of gear that is truly worthy of the name “Alpine” and is a great product to mountaineers for use around the world.
- Material: Body:（outer）SUS304 Stainless Steel / （inner）SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Outer Cap：Polypropylene
- Base Cover：Silicone
- Cup Cover：Silicone
- Inner Cap：Polypropylene
- Weight: 380g
- Color: RED (RD), STAINLESS (STNLS)
- Size: (Diameter X Height) ∅7.9 X 30cm
- Capacity: 0.9L
- Heat Resistance: (Inner Cap) 100 degree Celsius / (Outer Cap) 100 degree Celsius / (Seal) 150 degree Celsius
- Cold Resistance: (Inner Cap) -20 degree Celsius / (Outer Cap) -20 degree Celsius / (Seal) -40 degree Celsius
Alpine Thermo Bottle