A thicker version of Icebreaker best-selling Oasis that’s ideal for skiing, hiking in cold conditions, and comfortable, everyday Winter Layering, the Tech Top Long Sleeve Crewe features the soft, breathable and naturally odor-resistant benefits of 100% merino wool. Offset shoulder seams prevent friction while wearing a pack, while forward-set side seams and flatlock stitching eliminate chafing when you’re on the move.
Features & details
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Backward set side seams to prevent friction
- Layer Base Layers
- Product weight Large = 270 g / 9.52 oz
- Style # 104037
- Color: Black, Wild Rose
Fabric & care
Fabric content 100% Merino Wool
Fabric weight 260 Midweight
CARE: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Fit & sizing
What is Merino?
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. Merino wool fiber is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable*.
What’s unique about the Tech base layer?