Technical, lightweight and stretchy merino wool gloves with touchscreen fingertips, the Quantum Gloves are ideal for hiking, trail running, or layering in winter conditions.
- LYCRA® enhances fit
- Touchcreen technology in thumb and index fingertips
- Clips store gloves together
- Icebreaker reflective logo on both hands
- Icebreaker wrap label on right hand only
- Style IB 104828
Fit & sizing
What's your size? See our Size Guide
Fabric & care
- Body: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA® Panels: 95% Merino Wool, 5% LYCRA® Suede: 65% Polyester, 35% Polyurethane
- Fabric weight: 260 Midweight
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
- Naturally odor-resistant
- No-itch comfort
- Regulates body temperature