The latest evolution of Montbell base layer spinning technique utilizes high quality micro-fibers to produce coiled or "crimped" threads.
Compared to traditional fibers, the refined microfibers present in ZEO-LINE feature greater surface area and smaller air pockets to better trap air, yielding superior heat retention.
Featuring a three-layer knit structure, ZEO-LINE maintains an air-layer between dual fabrics. The layer closest to your skin pulls moisture away and moves it to the outer layer allowing the layer of air to maintain more consistently warm temperature.
- Material: ZEO-LINE® (100% polyester)
- Weight: 126g
- Color: BLACK (BK)
- Size: 135（125～140cm） 150（140～155cm）(See our Sizing guide)
- Style: #1107279
- Features: Flat lock seams for comfort and easier layering / Slantec armhole/cuffs
#Actual colors may vary
- MACHINE WASH SEPARATELY
- DRY WITHOUT DELAY SEPARATELY
- AVOID USING FABRIC SOFTENER