With excellent stretch and insulation, this parka is designed for an active lifestyle. It is comfortable to wear thanks to the stretchability in the material. The lining is made with warm brushed fabric, which provides good insulation. The surface is smooth and therefore easy to layer, and it is elastic enough to handle vigorous movement. The hood fits well, and zipping all the way up will cover everything other than your eyes, making it function like a balaclava. It can fully demonstrate its capabilities in strenuous situations such as Winter mountaineering and ice climbing.
- Material: Stretch CLIMAPLUS® [47% nylon, 36% polyester, 17% polyurethane]
- Weight: 358g
- Color: BLACK (BK), DARK NAVY (DKNV), SPECTRUM BLUE (SPBL)
- Size: S, M, L, XL (See our size guide)
- Style 1106542
#Actual color may vary
A flap protects your chin and face from direct contact with the zipper.
A unique blend of polyester (92%) and polyurethane (8%) fibers result in a highly breathable fleece that is soft to the touch, yet cradles you with ultra supportive 4-way stretch.Stretch CLIMAPLUS is suited to aerobic activities that require the warmth of mid-weight insulation in combination with complete freedom of movement.
Material Information (38-131)
This product is made using a material that has an excellent ability to stretch. Due to the material's construction, in some situations it can be damaged by friction. Avoid contact with high friction surfaces such as Velcro or nylon straps.
- Machine wash / Cold / Gentle or delicate
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry / Normal / Low heat
- Usually added to line or drip dry / Dry away from direct sunlight
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean
- Wet cleaning / Normal process
- WASH SEPARATELY
- AVOID USING FABRIC SOFTENER