A table that can be compactly folded and adjusted using Montbell original Hi-Low-Za System (patent application pending). The system refers to the 3 levels of adjustability according to your seating situation; use the highest setting for a camp chair, use the low setting for a chair that is lower on the ground and use the lowest setting when seated on the ground (Za refers to Zataku, a low table in Japan used when sitting on the floor). The frame contains aluminum alloy with excellent lightness and strength. It can be set up easily, just insert poles and extend. The reversible tabletop is made with durable materials that can withstand the elements. It fits two to four people. Comes with a staff bag.
- Material: (Frame) aluminum, steel (Tabletop) melamine resin, glass fiber, polypropylene
- Weight: 2.71kg(weight with stuff sack)
- Color: OAK (OAK)
- Packed size: Height 12 X Width 17 X Length 70cm
- Weight capacity: 30 kg
- Hi-Low-Za system offers 3 height levels: for normal chair height, low chair height, and sitting on the ground.
- HIGH for normal chair height
- LOW for low chair height
- ZA for sitting on the ground
Original frame construction prevents hitting your knees from all sides.